Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Look who's grilling...

I got to debut my grilling skills last night on my amazing outdoor fat sucking George Foreman grill. That thing is amazing, it literally drained about 2 full cups of fatty grease. God bless the Foreman. Anyway, we invited our friends Lucas and his wife Indira over and grilled away while chatting and enjoying the new "24" episode. I think we grilled every animal available at Publix: Chicken, Pork, Steak..nevermind, we forgot the fish. It was delicious though. Marcy made a New Yorker Salad with grapes & romaine lettuce and we drank some Brazilian Diet Guarana - it was a blast. It's always fun to hangout with people who share the same struggles and joys as you do. People in the same stage of life - it's exciting. Even more so when we can learn from each other's experiences and seek God for direction. I thank God for the people He has allowed me to do life with.... starting with my wife, family, band, and the rest of the gang. If you're reading this.. you're probably in that list - Thankyou ... we're in this together.

Much Love - Heredes

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

oooh... blogging food. I like :) I'll have to post my next barbecue. Well, last night's turkey fry was a hit! Shame we were watching boring 100-year old Danish people...

Anonymous said...

that picture just made me hungry! lol

love ya heredes..you're the best =)


[ps. alisonriling8.blogspot.com]