Friday, March 14, 2008

Free Starbucks & Live Music - tonight!

Make your way to the Starbucks in Doral tonight from 7-9pm and enjoy some free drinks on us (any drink you want!) and awesome live music... I hope to see you there. (Doral Plaza 9709 NW 41st Street Miami, FL 33178 305-591-3053) These are some songs I'm looking forward to playing tonight - The Story - Brandi Carlile / Gravity - John Mayer / Me Enamora - Juanes / Umbrella - Rihanna / Message in a bottle - Police / Black Horse & a Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall ... and much much more.

8 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I'll be there :)
Message in a Bottle... WOOT!

chad said...

everytime frc does a sbucks venue we do umbrella & message in a bottle... i want some paramore and give me an utter on it ninja

chad said...

Hey bro I'm celebrating your new interns on my blog. Check it out.

http://chadswanzy.blogspot.com/2008/03/heredes-has-hired-new-interns.html

Great hire bro!

chad said...

We sold them on coming with us by promising them their own cubicle. Sorry you guys couldn't deliver for these high quality kind of innovators.

Merari said...

Heredes!

good show on friday! I'll post those videos on monday.

Glad to hear you like my about me! I'm not gonna lie though, I "borrowed" it from Steven Colbert. He's awesome.

So... If you ever need someone to take some pictures or videos at your shows... I know someone (cough, cough).

;0)

Merari.

Merari said...

PS.

Welcome to my blogroll. :0)

Heather Palacios said...

Bro, you KNOW I LOVE The Story. I've had that on my playlist for almost a year. Man, I hate it that I missed the opp. to hear it live!

Dan Vukmirovich said...

How'd it go bro? I kneed veedio! Call soon. Peace.