Monday, April 21, 2008

Pushing Daisies

While at the NAB show in Vegas ... I had the opportunity to meet the creator, editor & producers of the show "Pushing Daisies". I must say ... after watching the show's pilot at the conference - I fell in love with it. The colors, the style, the narrative, the score etc... It is basically an adult fairy tale "dramedy" with artsy humor . If you 're a fan of Amélie - you need to watch this show. Season one aired last fall on ABC - and season two will resume this fall ...it may not be your cup o' tea but you can watch some episodes here. Has anyone ever seen or heard of this show?

7 comments:

Rey De Armas said...

yes...cool show! love the premise.

Anne Marie said...

it's my favorite show on tv. it's the only one i actually watched during the season... (besides heroes). my mom and i watched it every week, and loved it. it's whimsical, witty, and captivating.

Anonymous said...

yes. watched the whole first season and am not happy that I won't be seeing the next. I too love the "feel" of the show. cool for you on meeting the creator.

LiZ the MiZ said...

two thumbs up!!!

OhChanti said...

seen it... and dig it :)

Merari said...

its funny. I too love the colors.

SmilingSally said...

I watched it from the beginning and LOVED the snappy dialog, intriguing love story, and the mystery solving!