Friday, January 25, 2008

Marcella, Happy Birthday!

In 1983
The Lord whispered to me:


"Today I bring to you...
a beautiful baby

A baby like no other
I've formed her in the womb
A baby named Marcella
A baby meant for you


Now Heredes don't worry

Your paths will cross in life

It's done, I have ordained it
She'll grow to be your wife

But one thing please I ask
And please don't hesitate

That every year today

Her Birthday celebrate!


You celebrate her beauty

You celebrate her smile

You celebrate her health

and please celebrate a while....


Remember this forever

Your baby she will be

So treat her like she is your world

cause she means the world to Me


Now Heredes , go on
there's something you must say:"

Yes, Yes Lord ... I'm so sorry:
Marcella, Happy Birthday!





7 comments:

Marcy Ribeiro said...

Dang...Im like crying here at my desk.. Baby thank you...OMG..that was beautiful...i love you soo much...ugh..now im going to pour crying...ahhh...i can't wait to see you later today..feel better...muah...

OhChanti said...

dzang... you're my hero.

wow, i can't wait to see what you write for me on my birthday! =P

Anonymous said...

Aww...that was cute...I have to admit.
Way to go, Heredes!

Anonymous said...

Pimping Poem yo ! just lik eyour wedding song ... C.V.

Anonymous said...

this is francisco, happy birthday marcy, sorry Im late. hahhaha I hope I see you and heredes agian, you guys been great friends and I miss you. I would have gone to your church if it wasnt so far away. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

thats cute =)

Jescel said...

the only thing that would make this better is if you add a melody to it and make it a song! (if you haven't done it yet) :o)